Monday, May 25, 2009

It is difficult to secure a place in Australia, but if you results are good, say straight As for your A levels, you'll stand a good chance. Taylor's Placement Center had also helped me alot in securing my place. I got offers from UNSW and Melbourne, but both very late. Melbourne is one of the toughest yet the easiest. It is because they do not require an interview, just great results. But i might be wrong.Another test you'll need to take is the IELTS test. It is an english test. Generally, the higher your band, the better your chance, but its influence is minimal.Most universities in Australia is undergoing a shift in their curiculum. It has turned from the traditional style to the new problem based/scenario based learning styles. I am given the oppurtunity to attend clinical sessions even though I'm in my first years. Usually students only do clinicals during their 4th or 3rd years. I think Melbourne Uni is still using traditional curiculum, but again, i'm not entirely sure

No comments: