Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parent Migration
At NTRUST, we are committed to helping you sponsor your parent(s) living outside Australia.
To sponsor your parents, you need to be:
an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and;
you have been resident in Australia for a minimum period of 2 years and;
your parent(s) passes the balance of family test (ie. 50% of your parent’s children must reside in Australia)
Whilst there is no age limit applicable for the parent visas, the health and character requirements will apply.
When approved, your parent will have full work rights, multiple re-entry travel facility as well as being able to access Medicare.

No comments: