Thursday, November 11, 2010


I discover the rat on sunday night, call HDB and town council for help on Monday morning, pushing responsibility, so I'm have been calling them (to & fro) the whole afternoon and the town council actually ask me to call them back 2 days later as the officer in-charge of our area is on course, will only be back on Wednesday. So without choices, I called my own pest control, found the rat's dropping and urine but no sign of the rat, glue boards place in the kitchen and wait.... till about 530pm, I called the town council again, call center (a 3rd party company answer calls on behalf of Town council) pick up my call and response to me fast, they willing to send their man to my house to put mouse traps (this is the response I want in the morning), I'm wondering why the call center is more responsible than the Town council itself, why?? That's not the worse part, my wife actually went to meet up the MP for help on that day, waited for about an hour with my 4 years old son, and the MP actually said:" It's NO BIG DEAL" I'm so angry that I called NEA, Newspaper & Xin Ming Ri Bao, but only the Xin Ming's reporter called back.
Then thing happens, town council send their man to my house the following day, HDB called me and asked about the states....Wow, do you believe that....